- Design the logo for your website – The web designing company has to work closely with your business firm on the design of the logo. This is very important because it will project the brand as well as your company identity. You cannot ignore the value of a unique logo as it becomes the very foundation of your business.
- Design the layout of the homepage – You will have to give them some ideas and cooperate with the web designing firm to arrive at a particular look and a feel with the landing or the home page for your business website.
- Design the layout of the inner pages – This will be closely linked with the colours and the layout of the homepage of your website.
- Convert the photo shop layouts into CSS and HTML for images that are web-optimized.
- Develop the back end database.
- Identify the keywords and keyphrases for your website for search engine optimisation – There are various tools that can be used to identify select key words and key phrases that may become relevant for your particular field of business to increase the chances of visitors finding what they are searching for, when they browse your website. The formation of the content and its layout is half the work done for your website.
- Combine the selected content with programming and offer templates.
- Prepare for search engine submission and all reciprocal and relevant link exchanges.
Java, Node.js or .Net – Which one to opt for? :If you are looking for a scalable, secure and a well-supported development framework and runtime environment which could be useful in producing of large-scale scenarios, you cannot depend on Java alone. Instead, choose Node.js over Java and .Net. Here is why Node.js is the better choice.
- Secure and your developers know it – With a reputation for being secure, easy to learn and scaling well, Node.js appeals to several tech communities. It is already being used in production by several well-known organizations.
- Offers non-blocking I/O API and great speed – An application’s scalability and throughput gets optimized by Node.js which offer a non-blocking I/O API and an event-driven architecture.
Choosing the Node MVC Framework:So, which framework is best for Node.js? Your organizational needs will enable you to give an answer for this. Ask your developers to determine the capabilities they need. For instance, Sails.js is known to offer flexibility, robust community, permissive license and out-of-box readiness. How does Sails.js work? : Being based on Express.js, any middleware based on Express can be plugged into Sails.js and used offering the developers access to several open source packages running on the platform of Express. Sails.js can help as it has Waterline ORM that helps to write a database adapter which can be connected to various systems. You also have a number of database adapters available in Sails.js community including MySQL AND Microsoft SQL Server allowing AnyPresence to use a single framework. Best of all, the development process can be quicker than say when you’re using Java. This is because Sails.js makes it quite easy and quick to get stuff in use, using prototyping. Changes can be viewed and tested easily and one can iterate rapidly. In fact, this procedure can be useful even if you’re looking to develop apps for Internet of Things. With its varied capabilities, the apps will be ready for different challenges easily. Voxill Tech offers some of the best apps for your business. The app development company can design apps as you need, taking into account your unique app requirements.
It Scales:The capability of scaling accordingly is something that drives many developers towards choosing Node.js. This functionality comes into effect when talking about software stacks. From a server side perspective, developers choose to build their software stacks on Node.js completely. Startups aren’t the only ones that benefit from this, as it is noticeable in several established brand examples. Among these examples we can find the likes of LinkedIn, eBay or even Groupon, and thanks to Node.js they are able to distribute large workloads onto servers while displaying unparalleled performance parameters.
Quick to Respond:The amount of time in which a server responds while being in the midst of testing is very important as it lays down the foundation for the startup performance overall. The advantage of using Node.js over another development platform can also be found in the speed with which Node.js developers are able to get a response. This is due to its light nature and the fact that it doesn’t clutter up with app servers and JARs that can otherwise slow it down. As a result, developers find themselves free to focus on writing the code and deploying it just as quick. Also an important factor in why Node.js is so fast is the fact that it uses the same language for frontend and backend, so that there’s no need to alternate between the two. For someone freshly getting a startup going, it can be a huge relief not having that extra thing to worry about.
Easy to learn, Easy to Use:Since we’re talking about startups, it only makes sense that we assume that most of the people creating them will be novices on the development scene. This can be quite daunting when dealing with other platforms which require a tremendous amount of work and will to learn, just to get down the way it works. With Node.js, the learning curve is quite manageable. In fact, you’ll be a Node.js expert in no time. As mentioned before, the front and backend use the same language which means that a substantially smaller amount of code has to be written in contrast with a scenario where frontend and backend don’t use the same language. Micro Services: Micro services come in the form of an architecture type and bring forth a series of perks that users can benefit from, just by using Node.js. Customer count scaling, increased speed and safety for writing code, extensive testing capabilities in an A/B format, and customer feedback facilitation. These are the features you can include in your toolbox if you are to embrace the micro service architecture designed within Node.js.
Related blog: AngularJS Development Skills – Benefits for Developers.