- Design the logo for your website – The web designing company has to work closely with your business firm on the design of the logo. This is very important because it will project the brand as well as your company identity. You cannot ignore the value of a unique logo as it becomes the very foundation of your business.
- Design the layout of the homepage – You will have to give them some ideas and cooperate with the web designing firm to arrive at a particular look and a feel with the landing or the home page for your business website.
- Design the layout of the inner pages – This will be closely linked with the colours and the layout of the homepage of your website.
- Convert the photo shop layouts into CSS and HTML for images that are web-optimized.
- Develop the back end database.
- Identify the keywords and keyphrases for your website for search engine optimisation – There are various tools that can be used to identify select key words and key phrases that may become relevant for your particular field of business to increase the chances of visitors finding what they are searching for, when they browse your website. The formation of the content and its layout is half the work done for your website.
- Combine the selected content with programming and offer templates.
- Prepare for search engine submission and all reciprocal and relevant link exchanges.
Nokia D1C is rumoured to be a mid-ranged device that will be offered in two variants, depending on memory and display size. A more recent leak also suggests that there may be another mid-level device tipped as Nokia E1. Meanwhile, HMD Global is also expected to unveil its flagship Nokia-branded smartphone at MWC 2017 which is rumoured to pack a Snapdragon 835 SoC, 6GB of RAM, and a 23-megapixel rear camera with Zeiss lens. We are still two months away from the MWC 2017, which means you can expect a few more leaks and rumours to pour in until then. With no official word from HMD Global or Nokia on any of the rumoured devices, we’ll just have to wait a little longer to see exactly what is in the works. Via Gadget 360.The comeback of Nokia’s brand under HMD Global early next year has been highly anticipated and rumours surrounding the upcoming smartphones keep growing day by day. Up until now, it was rumoured that at least three Nokia-branded Android devices will be unveiled at MWC 2017 in February targeting the entry-level, midrange, and high-end categories. A fresh rumour however suggests that HMD Global will come out with four more models in Q2 and Q3 of 2017, which includes a variant of the Nokia D1C. It looks like HMD Global wants to bring back the Nokia brand swiftly with a total of at least five smartphones now rumoured for 2017. Digitimes cites supply chain sources to claim the four new models will have display sizes ranging from 5 inches to 5.7 inches, at QHD or full-HD resolutions. The sources further added that LG Display, Century Technology (CTC), and Innolux will be supplying the panels for the upcoming phones with FIH Mobile serving as production partner.
For all those who are eagerly waiting for Nokia’s Android smartphone foray, we have good news for you. The Nokia Android smartphones could arrive as early as November 2016, if the reports are to be believed. We had earlier reported about the new Nokia smartphone being benchmarked on GeekBench that suggested that an Android-powered device dubbed the Nokia D1C is in the works.